Cards using Mystic Prophecy - 3 Quarter papers

What is not to love about these gorgeous papers from 3 Quarter - Mystic Prophecy? I was sent this gorgeous card kit to create with and I loved creating these cards using different template designs and techniques.


You can find this pack at Scrap of Your Life - Mystic Prophecy Card Collection Pack

I decided to make three cards using three different templates - cascade card, double pocket and step card. These were quite easy to make once I got the dimensions right! 



I will say I actually had a Sizzix Thinlets step card which I forgot I had, so I gave it a go and put it through my bigshot, and once I got the dimensions from this, I decided to create a paper template to have whenever I don’t have my bigshot with me. I have a dedicated draw for paper templates of various cards I have made over time. 


Template 1 - Step Card



Template 2 - Double Pocket Card






Template 2 - Cascade Card




You can find a Video walk through of the cards on my FB page Mishka's Crafty Creations

You can find all the products I used from Scrap of Your Life and if you can't find what you need, message Julie and she will source it in!

Happy Crafting

Michelle xx














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Mishka's Crafty Creations

Halloween Tags and Cards

Polystyrene circle base and Lemon Craft Silence Papers