Mini Project using Heart Shape Canvas

I am still recovering from an awesome craft retreat I attended with the wonderful Julie from Scrap of Your Life and my amazing friends. Busy weekend, with lots of fun and laughter and a awesome Mexican Themed Saturday night dinner, photo booth and dress up!

Over the weekend I made these cute little hearts using the Do Crafts Bare Basics Heart Canvas shapes and adding Art by Marlene elements either with glue or dimensional and sticker quotes which I cut around.

Each canvas was painted on the sides with Distress Ink Antique Bronze and Tarnished Brass. I then added Nuvo Mousse in Old Navy and Burnished Bronze using a flower stencil and spritzing some Distress Ink in Vintage White.

They turned out super cute and now can be easily added to any project.




You can find all the products from Scrap of Your Life and if you can't find what you need, message Julie and she will source it in!

Happy Crafting

Michelle xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Mishka's Crafty Creations

Halloween Tags and Cards

Polystyrene circle base and Lemon Craft Silence Papers