Travel Case using Lemoncraft Silence Papers

WOW..... I have been very slack in blogging! I need to remind myself to also blog when I post to my FB page :-) 

Train Case - My Version :-) 

I have been playing with Nuvo mousse, glitter, crackle paste and liquid drops with this Train Case project. I also managed to use up all my Lemoncraft Silence papers that I had also used for a project I created previously.

This project was fun! I used the Eileen Hull Scoreboard XL - Train case, which was ideal for my file folders I created for the inside using the Uniquely Creative File Folder Die. I had started my file folders first and then remembered I had this train case in my collection and it was a perfect fit for storing my inspirational cards.

Above photos taken from google images

This is the Train Case I created and inside are the folder files, filled with inspirational quotes.

Firstly, I made the train case, and admittedly I did struggle a little with it, so I went to the faithful Youtube for help and found a really good tutorial. One thing I did note was the box  was decorated after it was put together, I found decorating it beforehand was easier for me, and in hindsight for future train case making, I will also ensure I mark and punch holes where the brads go beforehand too! That was a fun exercise adding the brads to the key and the back folds whilst it was together!

I cut the train case out with white cardstock, and then added the pieces of Lemoncraft Silence paper, this just makes the case a little stronger, before I scored the pieces. I used a combination of red tape and nuvo glue to put it together.



I used Nuvo mouse in peony pink through my flower stencil and added the flowers randomly on the box. Next I took my ranger crackle paste and added this through a writing script stencil and again randomly added to the box.

The butterflies were fussy cut from the paper and I added Nuvo glitter, fresh snowfall to the butterfly wings, and some ribbon around the front.


The inside file folders were cut out using the Uniquely Creative File folder die in white cardstock, and I added nuvo mouse in aquamarine through a border flower stencil to each one in the center of the file card.



I had 9 inspirational quotes which were fussy cut from the Lemoncraft Silence Paper, and I stuck these too little cards I had made from the paper that fit within the file folder. These were then randomly decorated with silver edge ribbon in blue and pink, butterflies, liquid drops in madagascar and seafoam, liquid pearls in robins egg and nuvo glitter in fresh snowfall.

The tabs were each labelled with a word from the quote used in the file with cute alphabet stickers I found in my stash.






How cute is this little Train Case? the Inspirational quotes can be pulled out anytime as a lovely reminder when you need to be uplifted!


Happy Crafting

Michelle xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Mishka's Crafty Creations

Halloween Tags and Cards

Polystyrene circle base and Lemon Craft Silence Papers