Halloween Tags and Cards

Halloween! Spooky and scary.........unfortunately not something I am greatly into, although I have to say I did enjoy making these tags and cards using the awesome Simple Stories Say Cheese Halloween 12x12 paper and the the cute Hey Pumpkin Stickers.

I created the tags first using Dylusions ready made tags in Black and chose a background for one from the Simple Stories sheet and the other I used a square stencil and used my orange blush nuvo mousse and created a raised bakcground at the top and bottom of the tag.

They are so easy and simple to make, just using the papers, adding dimensional under the Boo Eek wording, tying some black and orange twine, adding glitter with glue and a little bit of Dylusions white spray set it off, then I added some of the stickers.

The second tag, I used the same colour nuvo mousse with a splatter stencil and added that at the top and a little at the bottom, some Halloween washi tape and the skeleton acetate.

 






For the cards, I used some colourful brads on one to look like candy for the Trick and Treat card, and added some black and orange ribbon. The words are raised with dimensional.

The second card, I loved the Beware of little monsters from the paper and used the stickers as I thought it was very appropriate that the sticker collection had little puffed people dressed for trick or treating.





Quick, easy and fun tags and cards made within an hour to celebrate Halloween. 

How do you celebrate Halloween?

You can find all the products from Scrap of Your Life and if you can't find what you need, message Julie and she will source it in!

Happy Crafting

Michelle xx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Mishka's Crafty Creations

Polystyrene circle base and Lemon Craft Silence Papers