Welcome to Mishka's Crafty Creations

Hello, welcome to Mishka's Crafty Creations Blog, where I hope to be able to inspire you with my creations so you can come along with me on my journey!

I am super excited to be part of Scrap Of Your Life Design Team, a very first for me, so I am a little nervous, however I am looking forward to the next 6 months and the exciting projects and inspiration I can bring to you.

A little about me.....I have been crafting since I was around 18 years old (a long time ago) or thereabouts, and not always with paper crafts. I actually started cross-stitching, which then lead me into making teddy bears with embroidery on them. From here I moved into paper crafts, being introduced to Crafty Kids at the time and absolutely loved what they offered. I then met some wonderful, creative people along the way attending various craft workshops and enjoyed being with like minded people and creating to our hearts content. I have developed some wonderful friendships along the way, and created many various projects from cards, off the page designs and journals, and to date, a couple of scrap book pages. 

My craft room began in a very small spare bedroom in my very first home, and soon grew into a large space in a rumpus room when I got married and moved house. I've moved my space a few times, having bought another home with hubby, I grabbed a spare bedroom and since moved out again due to renovating our home, and now I am settled in my husband's shed! I have so much stuff, I don't want to move it back into the spare bedroom, so my husband is building me a "she shed, so watch this space!

For now, here is a video of my current craft space, where I have fun creating, hope you like it! 

Happy Crafting
Michelle xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Tags and Cards

Polystyrene circle base and Lemon Craft Silence Papers