Sea Journal

Hello Crafty Peeps, yes I know it's been a long time since I blogged! time just gets away with me and I really need to manage it better when it comes to my blog and my craft creations, and I know I have said it before that I need to be better at this :-(

I have made this beautiful journal that I have called "Sea Journal" using the stunning Ciao Bella Under the Ocean papers, with a combination of Kaisercraft Unchartered Waters stickers and diecut collection.


(Photos courtesy of google)

The journal was made for a friend who has been down, and loves the ocean so I thought what better way to combine her love for the ocean with some inspirational quotes to help her along the way.

The journal has pockets and spaces for adding photos or journaling, or anything my friend desires to add within it. I also made a card to go with it, with a picture of a girl and a dog by the sea having a coffee! what a perfect way to represent her as well to show her its ok to take time out for yourself when you need too with your fur baby.

I used nuvo glitz to colour some of the die cuts and stickers, I added some bling and washi tape randomly throughout, I also coloured the ribbon that ties the journal together using dylusions spray. It turned out quite good!

I absolutely love how it turned out.












Happy Crafting :-)

Michelle xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Mishka's Crafty Creations

Tag Cards using Heidi Swapp Old School

Summer House Frame