Christmas Tags

Scrap of Your Life Christmas in July Event - Project Four

This project is quick and easy making Christmas Tags, however be warned, be prepared to have glitter everywhere :-) 



Here is a photo of the goodies I used for this project.



You can purchase all different size tags, so it is up to you what size you want your tags to be, for my project I used 4 1/2 inch tags cut out using my Cricut (Tags, bags and more cartridge) - I LOVE this cartridge and use it quite a lot. The size was ideal for the stamp I wanted to use.

Once I cut out my tags, I placed them on my stamparatus and stamped the Christmas Tree Stamp from Studio Light. I used two different Archival Ink colours for the two tags, Fern Green on one and Olive on the other.




Once I stamped my image, I then stamped the back of the tag using the same Archival Ink and stamped "To and From"using the Ranger Letter Christmas Stamp set.



I then added some special delivery washi, only using the Dec 25 portion of it, cutting off the special delivery and saving that for another project. I then applied Liquid Drops 3D Pearls in Icing Fisher and Brass on the tree to create a bauble effect.

Then I applied Prima Christmas in Country Say it with Crystals in red, green and gold, and A Christmas word sticker from my sticker collection. Love these crystals! 

Once completed, I added the gold trim ribbon to the top of the tag and the Champagne Glass Glitter (Stampin Up) on the edge of the entire tag using a two-way glue pen.

And here are the finished Tags - I really love how quick and easy they were, and how cute they ended up being.





Happy Crafting
Michelle xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Mishka's Crafty Creations

Halloween Tags and Cards

Polystyrene circle base and Lemon Craft Silence Papers